- Satin finished, partially serrated blade made of 12C27 steel.
- Thumb hole opener with washer pivot.
- Glacier blue G-10 scales over stainless steel liner.
- Ambidextrous Slide Lock mechanism.
- Deep carry wire pocket clip.
The James Brand The Redstone was designed by a climber to be the perfect tool for high-angle ascents. It’s light and strong, easy to operate with either hand. The buttons on the lockbar stand proud from the handle, so they are easy to put pressure on, even with gloved, taped, or glued hands. The handle has a closed spine, keeping debris out of your pivot when you’re climbing dusty sandstone. The serrated edge chews through vines, ropes, moss, or whatever is getting in the way of your hold. Best of all, the minimal weight conserves your energy, letting climb longer and farther!
The James Brand specializes in clean, yet distinctive designs for knives, pens, keychains, and more!