Reate Exo M OverviewReate Exo M
- Stonewashed drop point blade made from CPM 3V steel.
- Pivoted frame for blade deployment with gravity, and a lock for user safety.
- Exoskeleton-designed, milled and jimped titanium handle with green Micarta.
- Tip-down pocket clip with leather slip for secure carry.
Description:The smaller EXO-M has all the benefits of the full-size EXO from Reate Knives, but has even more to offer! For one, the smaller size makes this an even more convenient pocket knife. Plus, with a secure titanium pocket clip and lock, Reate ups their game with this gravity OTF knife. A safety slide lock on the face of the handle is ideal for user safety, and the new pocket clip makes EDC carrying as easy as can be. By pinching the milled handle scales and dropping the frame at an angle, you can easily slide the blade in and out with nothing but gravity. If you haven’t guessed it already, this means hours of quality fidgeting! That aside, the build and materials of this knife are Reate standard: simply excellent and endlessly functional. Like the EXO, the EXO-M boasts flawless fit and finish, smooth action, and a razor edge to meet your cutting needs. It includes a leather slip for safe carrying as well as the titanium clip.
FAQ On Reate Exo(Reate Exo M )
- Is Reate knives a Chinese company?
- What is an exo gravity knife?
FAQ On Exo Gravity Knife
- What is so special about gravity knife?
- What is the history of the gravity knife?
- Are gravity knives safe?
- Are gravity knives good for self defense?
- Are gravity knives the same as switchblades
FAQ On Pocket Knife
- Why every man should carry a pocket knife?
- Can a pocket knife protect you?
- Will a metal detector find a pocket knife?
- Why are pocket knives so expensive?
- What does it mean to gift a pocket knife?
FAQ On OTF Knife
- What is the point of an OTF knife?
- Does the military use OTF knives?
- Is it safe to carry an OTF knife in your pocket?