Protech Godfather Available In Stock
Protech Godfather: This Custom Godfather knife features a Damasteel Damascus blade. The handle is built with a stainless steel frame, carbon fiber inlays, and a matching carbon fiber push button insert. Satin finished hardware and a tip-up carry pocket clip complete the design.
The design of the Pro-Tech Godfather automatic was influenced by the original Italian “Stilleto” knives. It features Pro-Tech’s signature bayonet style blade, a slim handle and premium materials. The Godfather utilizes a coil spring for impressive push button action that never grows old. The build, fit and finish of the Godfather is exceptional, something that is true of all Protech knives.
FAQ On Protech Godfather
The Pro-Tech Godfather is their flagship knife. The Godfather is a modern “stiletto” style automatic knife with fast coil spring action, a slim profile and also uperior craftsmanship.
- Who is the owner of ProTech knives?
- Are Pro-Tech knives any good?
- Who makes the Godfather automatic knife?
FAQ On Automatic Knives
Automatic Knives, also called switchblade knives, have a spring-loaded blade. Unlocked, the blade opens with the force of the spring and locks itself in place. The spring is usually unlocked by pressing a button or switch. This convenient and fast blade opening method is very popular with many users.
- What are automatic knives good for?
- What is the history of automatic knives?
- What is the difference between a switchblade and an automatic knife?
- Are automatic knives durable?
FAQ On Carbon Fiber Knife
Carbon fiber is a lightweight and strong material that is commonly used in the manufacturing of knife handles and blades. It is made by weaving carbon fibers together and bonding them with a resin or plastic matrix, which creates a composite material that is highly durable and resistant to impact, corrosion, and wear.
- Are carbon fiber knives any good?
- What are the benefits of carbon knives?
- What are the disadvantages of carbon steel knives?