This Microtech Ultratech features a double-edged dagger blade with an Apocalyptic finish and plain cutting edges. It has a contoured, OD green anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle with a bead blast finished pocket clip, glass breaker, and stainless steel hardware.
Microtech equipped this version of the ever popular Ultratech D/A OTF knife with a smooth, contoured handle design that promotes increased comfort during use. This updated model provides the same dimensions, hardware, and durability offered by the “Tri-Grip” variation, but goes easier on the hands and pockets.
For those unfamiliar with the Ultratech, it’s a fully automatic knife with a double-action out-the-front mechanism, meaning the thumb slide deploys the blade and retracts it as well. The Ultratech knife from Microtech has set the bar for all OTF knives.
FAQ On Microtech Ultratech
- What Microtech knife did John Wick use?
- What size is the Ultratech Microtech?
- What is Microtech Ultratech?
- When did the Microtech Ultratech come out?
- Does Microtech Ultratech have a safety?
- Can Microtech knives get wet?
FAQ On OTF Knives
- Does the military use OTF knives?
- What is the difference between a switchblade and an OTF knife?
- What knife does John Wick use?
- Are OTF knives banned?
- What are OTF knives called?
- Do all OTF knives have a safety?
FAQ On Automatic Knives
- What is the point of an automatic knife?
- Can civilians own automatic knives?
- Are automatic knives good for self-defense?
- Are automatic knives considered switchblades?
- What is the difference between assisted knife and automatic knife?
- What is a dual action knife?