Microtech Stitch Available In Stock
The Microtech Stitch is a production version of the Custom knife collaboration between Marfione and Borka Blades. This model sports a partially serrated, Apocalyptic DLC finished blade and a knurled alloy handle with a black finish. It comes fitted with bronzed hardware and a secure right hand tip-up carry pocket clip.
- Spear point style blade with substantial choil and thumb ramp provide an excellent cutting platform.
- Anodized aircraft alloy handle offers a strong, lightweight frame with a knurl textured grip.
- Heavy duty firing button and plunge lock rockets the blade into open position and locks up tight.
FAQ On Microtech Stitch
- What is so special about Microtech knives
- How thick are microtech stitch for sale blades?
- How much does a microtech stitch manual weight?
FAQ On Pocket Clip
Pocket Clip Types They secure the knife high up in your pocket (so it’s not swimming around in a jumble of keys and pocket change) and can be accessed easily. Deep Carry clips are very popular because they sit deeper in the pocket and aren’t exposed for the whole world to see.
- Who invented the knife pocket clip?
- What is a deep pocket clip?
- Is a knife with a pocket clip considered concealed?
- What is a tip up carry pocket clip?