Microtech OTF Available In Stock
- Bronzed finish Wharncliffe blade made from premium steel.
- Textured thumb slide for automatic blade deployment and retraction.
- Black aluminum handle with strategic contours and jimping.
- bronze finish hardware, pocket clip, and also glass breaker.
The Microtech Ultratech Warhound is like the regular Microtech Ultratech, but with a different and unique blade style. It is beloved for its premium materials, swift, reliable action, and ergonomic design. The handle has selective jimping to increase control over the knife without causing hotspots, and the blade is made from premium stainless steel, making a knife that excels at cutting, slicing, and also piercing.
Its double-action is a joy to operate: by pushing the thumb slide up, the blade shoots out the front of the handle with authority, locking into place; by pulling it down, it automatically retracts. The design is topped off with Microtech’s signature hardware, pocket clip, and glass breaker, completing a practical piece of cutlery that sets the bar for all OTF automatic knives.
OTF Automatic Knives:
Out The Front (OTF) automatic knives, sometimes called switchblades, are a staple in the knife world. They offer easy one-handed blade deployment for quick access in self-defense situations, or for convenient Everyday Carry (EDC) use; with one push of the switch or press of the button, the blade is out and also ready to go.
The Microtech Ultratech comes in an array of handle materials and colors and blade finishes, edge types, and steels.
FAQ On Microtech OTF Knives
- What Microtech is in John Wick?
- What knife did John Wick use?
- Does Microtech OTF have blade play
- Does the military use Microtech knives?