Microtech Knives: This Lightfoot LCC M/A knife dates back to 08/2000 (s/n 329). The knife is in excellent condition, functions flawlessly, and would be great for a collection. Includes original box, paperwork, and nylon sheath.
This LCC features carbon fiber scales and a stonewashed 154-CM steel blade with a plain edge. Includes a pocket clip and sheath with the Lightfoot logo.
What Is So Special About Microtech Knives?
Microtech knives are made from high-quality stainless steel, and they’re built to withstand heavy use. The blades are also heat-treated to make them even stronger. Another factor contributing to the reliability of Microtech knives is that they’re extremely well-made.
- What Knife Is In John Wick 2?
- How Much Does A Microtech Hallo Cost?
*The base price for the HALO with a tanto blade serrated or standard edge in any color handle is $625.95 See the Upgrades Tab Below for detailed options pricing. *See the Blade and Edge Configurations tab for more information on the codes that relate to specific combinations of this knife.
- Does The Military Use Microtech Knives?
Offered to all Law Enforcement, United States Armed Forces, and First Responder Service Personnel, at a drastically discounted price and backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty, you’ll never have to worry about your knife losing its edge in the line of duty.
- What Knife Did Arnold Schwarzenegger Use?
Jack W. Crain Knives. Designed for and seen in the 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger film “Predator”. This Standard Version is all stainless steel including blade, guard and handle metal.
Are Microtech Knives Worth The Money
- What Knife Did Bobby Flay Use?
- What Knife Did Kearu Reeves Use In John Wick?
Keanu Reeves may not be the first celeb to come to mind when you think of knife-wielding heroes. But as John Wick, he brought the OTF knives designed by Microtech founder Anthony Marfione squarely into the blockbuster spotlight.
- What Knife Do Most Police Carry?
The ZT 0562 is one of the most popular tactical knives by Zero Tolerance. The blade is known for its fast open, and quality steel. The ELMAX® blade is flat-ground so it excels in slicing with efficiency while maintaining a tough point. You can find more tactical knife options at our tactical knife page.
- Do OTF Knives Wear Out?
In most cases, the solution is simply a case of disassembling the knife and using a microfiber cloth to properly clean the insides. If the mechanism still does not function correctly, it is a sign of excessive wear and tear. Over time and use, the mechanism wears out.
- Can I Sharpen My Microtech Knife?
FAQ On OTF Automatic
- What are the advantages of OTF?
- What is the difference between OTF and Switchblade?
- Does the military use OTF knives?
- Are OTFS good for self-defense?
- Do all OTF knives have a safety?
FAQ Fixed Blades
- What are fixed blade knives good for?
- Is fixed blade the same as full tang?
- Are fixed blades better than pocket knives?
- Where is the best place to carry a fixed blade knife?