Kershaw Knives OverviewThis limited edition Kershaw(Kershaw Knives ) Bump was acquired from a collection and appears to be in excellent condition. Includes the original box with paper and also pouch. Dates back to June 2004 and serial number 752. The 1590GR Bump features a green anodized titanium handle with gold colored accents. The Ken Onion designed Bump has a beautifully recurved blade, made of premium S30V steel. The knife feels great in the hand and is a must-have for any Kershaw fan. The Bump features the Speed Safe assisted opening mechanism that is activated with the thumb stud or flipper. The polished right-hand carry pocket clip completes the stellar design.
FAQ On Kershaw Knives
- Is Kershaw a good knife brand?
- Are Kershaw Knives expensive
- Is Kershaw owned by Gerber?
- Are Kershaw knives made in China?
- What are Kershaw Knives known for?
- Does Kershaw use real carbon fiber?
FAQ On Automatic Knife
- Can a civilian buy an automatic knife?
- What does an automatic knife do?
- Is an automatic knife a switchblade?
- Why buy an automatic knife?
FAQ On Fixed Blade
- Why buy a fixed blade knife?
- Should I carry a fixed blade?
- What fixed blade knife does the military use?
- Where is the best place to carry a fixed blade knife?
- Are fixed blade knives better for self-defense?