- Stonewashed Wharncliffe blade made from CPM S35VN steel.
- Front flipper and thumb hole for one-handed deployment.
- Bronze anodized titanium handle scales.
- Secure titanium frame lock.
- Tip-up, right-hand pocket clip.
The Kansept Goblin XL is the big (like, really big) brother of the Goblin! This knife was designed by Marshall Noble, a knife maker who believes in knives as a practical art. The powerful Wharncliffe blade is meant for executing big cutting tasks in a single pass. The thumb hole and front flipper opener combo make one-handed deployment a breeze. The titanium handle and frame provide the strength of steel with the lightness of aluminum for an EDC truly a cut above.
Always at the forefront of innovative designs, Kansept Knives is quickly becoming one of our favorites! Take a look at our selection and see why!