- Satin-finished Bohler M390 steel modified Wharncliffe blade.
- Steel flipper with ceramic ball bearing pivot.
- Titanium handle with multicolor carbon fiber inlay.
- Titanium frame lock with ergonomic concave bevel.
- Tip-up titanium pocket clip for secure carry.
The Bestech Knives Nuke lives up to its warhead namesake, with solid construction and durable steel. The modified Wharncliffe blade is made from Bohler M390 stainless steel which defies rust and holds a sharp edge for longer, meaning this knife is a low-maintenance option for everyday carry. The handle sports tough titanium scales with contouring to fit your hand and a unique inlay. If you want a knife that’s as a sleek as it is tough, this new Bestech folding knife addition is the one for you!
Want the Bestech Nuke in a different colorway? Check out the other options we have!