Benchmade Mini Crooked River OverviewBenchmade Mini Crooked River
- Satin and stonewashed clip point blade made from CPM S30V steel with ringneck pheasant engravings on the blade.
- Dual thumb stud openers for quick response.
- Wood handles, engraved aluminum bolsters featuring the hunt, and an ivory G-10 backspacer.
- AXIS lock mechanism for secure and safe lock-up.
- Black oxide split arrow pocket clip for right and left-handed carry.
Description:Striking the perfect balance between artistry and function, the Benchmade Limited Edition Artist Series highlights four iconic wild game species and the environments in which they live. In collaboration with independent artist, Casey Underwood, each unique Mini Crooked River has been embellished with the detailed artwork of bull elk, whitetail deer, mallard duck, and also ringneck pheasant. Be inspired by the hunt with the incredible Benchmade Mini Crooked River. From artist Casey Underwood: “The process of hunting is all in the details. When I set out to design the artwork for this series of Mini Crooked River knives, my goal was to bring the same level of detail to the blades and bolsters that you and I Bring to our pursuit of these animals.” Be sure to check out more folding knives that are sure to impress you and your friends!
FAQ On Benchmade Mini Crooked River
- Is the mini crooked river a good EDC?
- Is the Benchmade Crooked River a good knife?
FAQ On Benchmade Knives
- Are Benchmade knives really that good?
- What makes Benchmade so good?
- How often do you need to sharpen a Benchmade knife?
- What does blue class mean on Benchmade knives?
FAQ On Pocket Knives
- Do you really need a pocket knife?
- What pocket knife do Navy Seals carry?
- What not to use pocket knife for?
- Why should a man carry a pocket knife?