Benchmade Bailout OverviewBenchmade Bailout Features:
- Gray finished tanto blade made of CPM-M4 steel.
- Dual thumb stud openers with bronze washer pivot.
- Textured green aluminum handle with a steel pommel.
- Ambidextrous AXIS-Lock mechanism.
- Reversible Mini Deep Carry pocket clip.
Description:The Bailout from Benchmade Knives is both extremely lightweight and extremely tough. This nearly impossible balance makes the Bailout one of the best tactical folders on the market. Right or left handed, strong or weak side, the bailout will perform when called upon. The AXIS-Lock combined with a high-toughness carbon steel tanto blade make sure the knife can handle any use and abuse you can give it. And when the job is done, it practically vanishes into the pocket. There is a large variety of Benchmade Tactical Folding Knives. Benchmades can be found in the pockets of soldiers all over the world. Put one in yours!
FAQ On Benchmade Bailout
- What is a Bailout knife?
- Does the Benchmade bailout have a glass breaker?
- Where is the Benchmade bailout made?
- How long is the Benchmade bailout blade?
- What model number is Benchmade bailout?
FAQ On Benchmade Knives
- Does the military use Benchmade knives?
- Who makes Benchmade knives?
- What knife do Navy SEALs use?
- What makes Benchmade so good?
- How long does it take to break in a Benchmade knife?
FAQ On Pocket Knives
- What is the point of a pocket knife?
- Can pocket knives be used for self-defense?
- Why do pocket knives have 3 blades?