Benchmade Adamas OverviewBenchmade Adamas Features:
- Gray Cerakote-finished drop point blade made from CPM CRU-WEAR.
- Automatic thumb slide opener.
- Desert tan G-10 scales on skeletonized steel liners.
- Secure AXIS lock.
- Reversible, tip-up deep-carry pocket clip.
Description:The Benchmade Adamas was designed by Shane Sibert. This knife features a CPM CRU-WEAR blade that can hold up to rigorous tactical use. The handle has machined scales over skeletonized stainless steel liners, providing grip without adding extra weight. Constructed with an AXIS lock mechanism and a reversible pocket clip, this knife is truly ambidextrous. The Adamas from Benchmade is an unconquerable knife and the perfect addition to your bugout bag, hunting pack, or just your pocket. The Benchmade 275 Adamas was designed to honor our troops and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Ranger Assistance Foundation!
FAQ On Benchmade Adamas
- When did the Benchmade Adamas come out?
- How much does Benchmade Adamas weight?
- How thick is the Benchmade Adamas blade?
- How long is the mini Adamas?
- How long is the blade on the Benchmade mini Adamas?
FAQ On Benchmade Knives
- Does the military use Benchmade knives?
- Why is Benchmade expensive?
- Who makes Benchmade knives
- What makes Benchmade so good?
- Does Benchmade have a lifetime warranty?
FAQ On Folding Knives
- What is a folding knife used for?
- Where did the folding knife originate?
- Can you use a folding knife for self defense?
- Can I carry a folding pocket knife?
- What is the legal length of a folding knife?